Tuesday 23 June 2015

White Leather Love


As our house build is moving along quickly, we have started to look at purchasing feature items such as our bed, couches and a dining suite. We made the decision on our new bed last weekend (we are upgrading to a king size, our current queen bed will become the guest bed), and we are very close to making the call on our main living area couch and theatre room couch.

The couch we are looking at for the main living area is a white leather modular. Up until Sunday, I had pictured a cool grey, fabric covered modular couch to give the area a comfy and inviting look. The leather gorgeousness that we saw on Sunday however, threw a spanner in the works. I loved the couch itself, but wasn't sure if it would give our space the inviting look I desired.

Home Styling
{source : Caitlin Wilson via Made by Girl}

So to help me make a decision, I called on a gal's best friend in a situation like this - Pinterest. I created a board and after pinning just a few images, I knew that the white leather couch we found on the weekend was going to be ours. Our floors are a dark brown-grey wood, the the white on top of the darkness will take away any 'clinical' look a white couch could give.
We will still run with a cool grey fabric couch for the theatre room, but I am now excited to start planning the styling of the living area.
Below are the images that helped me to make the decision (not my own, sources noted under each photo). Enjoy!

Home Styling
{source : Arianna Belle}

Home Styling
{source : Design Mom}

Home Styling
{source : Macys}

Home Styling
{source : La Dolce Vita}

Home Styling
{source : Caitlin Wilson via Made by Girl}

{source : La Dolce Vita}

I will keep you updated on our purchases as we go!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...