Tuesday 14 January 2014

SK-II facial treatment essence : a review

For the past 10 years I have been extremely diligent in my beauty regime. 
A lot of the items have been mixed up and changed through out that time, but my one constant has been SK II Facial Treatment Essence (FTE).

(alt="facial treatment essence")


FTE's main ingredient is Pitera (90%-read the background on Pitera here-it's quite amazing) FTE's nickname is 'Miracle Water' because of it's water like qualities and the way it works miracles on skin. 

I must admit, the first thing that enticed me to try the product was the marketing of the company. The peaches and cream complexion of Cate Blanchett staring out at me from the pages of glossy magazines wore me down, and I did some research on the brand. After reading some reviews on FTE, I decided to give it a go - and haven't looked back since. 

It gives my skin a gorgeous glow and is surprisingly hydrating for a product that isn't a cream. I use FTE morning and night, and it is the first thing I put on my skin after cleansing.

I use my hands to distribute a 20 cent piece sized drop over my face, using a patting motion. I let the goodness soak in for a few moments then follow with the rest of my products. I have somewhat sensitive skin and the product has not once irritated or broken out my skin. It also evens out my skin tone (a very important factor to me with combatting the ageing process!)

(alt="SKII review")
just wanted to show what my skin looks like with little makeup on - in this photo I have just concealer and a light mineral powder as cover on my face. 


In Australia, we can purchase the product at Myer and David Jones stores, and also some online retailers.
At a cost of $99 AUD for a 75ml bottle, it it on the pricey side, but money well spent in my opinion. I go through approximately 4 bottles per year as an indication of how much I use. 


Even Sebastian gives his paw of approval...

(alt="skii facial treatment essence")





































B x


**disclaimer**
all opinions are my own, I was not paid for nor seeked out to write this review. I simply wanted to share how much I love the product


photos taken with canon eos 100d and iphone 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...