Monday 16 March 2015

Japan Travel Diary : Part One


In October last year my Husband & I (then Boyfriend!) took a trip to Japan. The first thing that people asked me was 'Are you skiing?!' 'No, we are going to Disney' I would say and look forward to their confused looks in response. Truth was, we did go to Disney, but we also travelled to Osaka & Tokyo City. The Disney portion of the trip was what I was excited by the most.

Love Miss Walker
**sigh!**


During my research time in the months before Japan, I found it super hard to find (English) information & tips on Tokyo Disneyland Resort. Being a self-confessed Disney Park Enthusiast (or Disney Obsessed, which ever way you want to look at it), I found it frustrating that I couldn't plan and research to my heart's content to ensure we got the full 'Disney Experience' over our 5 days 

The gorgeous pair over at Disney Tourist Blog we my saviours, however, with detailed Planning Guides, Trip Reports and beautiful photos to go with the amazing reads. This information is more than detailed enough (especially for Americans!) so I will not try to outdo this, rather journal down our trip & experiences during our Vacation, even if it helps just one person, I've done my part :)

Love Miss Walker
Tokyo DisneySea: Tower of Terror

Love Miss Walker
I wore my 'Marvel Comics' tee to USJ thinking it was clever & I would be 'Themed' with the park. Wrong. No Marvel section here like Orlando...

Love Miss Walker
The cute Monorail Passes. I still have them, the were too adorable to toss away.

I will to endeavour to publish Our Travel Diary as follows:

Part One : Overview (This Post)
Part Two : Osaka & Universal Studios Japan
Part Three : Tokyo Disney Resort
Part Four : Tokyo Disneyland
Part Five : Tokyo DisneySea
Part Six : Tokyo City

So please stay tuned!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...