Monday 31 August 2015

Creating Holiday Memories for Little Ones


Upon being invited to become a Brand Ambassador for Graham & Brown, I took some time to get to know all products that they have on offer, be they related to my needs or not. As a teacher of Little Ones, I always like to have my finger on the pulse in regards to products that are child related - be it to share with my Parents or to be able to engage in the Children's conversations throughout the day.


I was happily surprised to see that Graham & Brown have many different Disney and Marvel themed products to help make Children's spaces both stylish and child-orientated (a match made in heaven, am I right?!). What Little One doesn't dream of taking a trip to Disney (and the lucky ones that have, surely reminisce often about their magical vacation!). So with that in mind, I decided to create a Horizon Trend inspirational post for Little Ones, and the spaces in your home dedicated to them (as well as the child in all of us).

Subtle Memories
Some people may just want to add a touch of magic to a child's space, and not make any permanent changes. Graham & Brown offer a range of tasteful Disney artwork, some of which would look as much at home in a child-free home, as they would in a Kids Room.
Gorgeous Peter Pan and Cinderella Movie stills

Bambi, Arisocats and Tinkerbell Artwork - To die for!

Wallpaper Choices
As with any wallpaper options - the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some are loud and over the top, others are more subdued and classic. Whatever your little Prince or Princess's taste may be, there is definitely a little something for everyone!


 Fit for a Princess!!

 A close up of the opening picture - you wouldn't even know it was Disney - themed until you were up close. 

 A fun play space idea!

 I'm sure this would be every 3-8 year old girls dream...

One of my favourites!

 Fun vintage inspired walls!

For the Brave!
I have actually attended a Home-Open in the past where in the kids playroom, a scene from Finding Nemo was wallpapered across one entire wall. I wasn't sure if I loved it, but it has stuck in my head the few years following and I am sure the children that it belonged to absolutely loved it! Graham and Brown have some similar options for the true Disney Fan...

 Any little boy (or girl!) would love to share their room with Jake!



Princess in training. 

My Disney Memories



Tokyo Disneyland

Tokyo DisneySea


I hope this post has enabled you to do some of your own Disney Dreaming or Reminiscing! And also given you some ideas on how to incorporate some of the Disney Vacation Magic into your own home.



{Disclaimer : this post was a collaboration with Graham & Brown, as a part of their Year in Design initiative. As always, all thoughts and opinion are 100% my own, and I endeavour to only collaborate with brands and labels that I personally use or like, with my readers in mind :)}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...